“Gemma” IGF Stainless Steel Dough Sheeter – 2300-L40Brand: Gemma/IGF
Technical Features: Two pairs of rollers – stainless steel frame – digital 24 V. control panel – thermical motor protection devices equipped with pedal controls.
- Two pairs of adjustable rollers to get a sheet of dough as many millimetres thick as you like, and for obtaining a round sheet.
- A system of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (a system patented by IGF).
- Equipped with pedal control.
- Separate roller protectors for an easier and safer work (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal
ones (IGF patent).
- Digital control panel.
- Body entirely made of steel (including the roller shaft).
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.