Blodgett Gas Convection Ovens – SHO‐100‐G DBLBrand: Blodgett
Built with the reliable construction you expect from Blodgett, the SHO Series economy ovens are perfect starter ovens for small scale operations.
Exterior Dimensions(W x D x H): 36.88″ x 38.25″ x 70″
Oven Cavity Dimensions(W x D): 29” W x 20” H x 24-1/4” D
Total kW: 29.2
Standard Power Supply: 115 VAC, 1 phase, 6 amp, 60 Hz
BTU: 100,000 BTU/hr
- Exterior Construction – Full angle-iron frame.
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides.
- Dual pane thermal glass window.
- Tubular chrome handle with simultaneous door operation.
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly.
- Removable front control panel.
- Solid mineral fiber insulation at top, back, sides and bottom.
- Interior Construction – Double-sided porcelainize baking compartment liner (14 gauge).
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber.
- Dual inlet blower wheel.
- Five chrome-plated racks, eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1-5/8” (41mm) spacing.
- Interior lights.
- Operation – Dual Flow Gas system combines direct and indirect heat.
- Electronic spark ignition control system.
- Removable dual tube burners.
- Pressure regulator and manual gas service cut-off valve located in front control area.
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters.
- Solid state thermostat with temperature control range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (260°C).
- Two speed fan motor.
- 1/2 horsepower blower motor with automatic thermal overload protection.
- Control area cooling fan.
- Standard Features – SSM – Solid state manual control with separate dials to control thermostat and timer.
- 25” (635mm) adjustable stainless steel legs (for single units).
- 6” (152mm) adjustable stainless steel legs (for double sections).
- Draft diverter or draft hood for venting.